Dane DeSantis an FL Business Broker | Sarasota Management Consultant
Hi, I’m Dane DeSantis, owner and managing broker of Hallmark Business Brokers. I help people in Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte Counties gain freedom from their business or transition out of their business. I’ve been honored to be recognized by The Venice Area Chamber of Commerce as a Business of the Year finalist for 2017 and 2019.
Being a business broker and value builder advisor isn’t just a job for me; it’s my personal mission. Seeing the smiles on my clients’ faces and getting that big thank you hug at the closing table is what it’s all about. I love helping people accomplish their goals and move onto the next big step in their lives.
No matter where you’re at in the decision-making process, I am here to guide you through it.
Looking to sell your business? With more than 18 years of experience in the sales field, and as a business broker, I put my skills to work promoting your business to attract the ideal buyer. I know the process can be emotional, and often overwhelming and I am here to make things as smooth as possible.
Looking to build value in your business before you sell? As a value builder advisor, one of the first things I do is to help you formulate a plan to get the highest profit from your sale. This provides you with the opportunity to sell your business on your terms, not someone else’s.
Looking to buy a business? I find out what it is you’re looking for and get to work, hunting for the best fit for you. I won’t rest until I know I’ve found the business that makes your dreams come true.
I believe that who I am as a person is the same in business as it is in my personal life.
In all of my business transactions, these are the values I follow:
- Relationships The relationships I have with my clients are built on trust. I know that I’m helping people accomplish something big in their lives, and I don’t take that lightly.
- Honesty: I believe in telling the truth, even when it’s difficult. Many times, I am assisting people during tough circumstances. Despite those challenges, we can get through it as long as we know the truth. Being solutions-oriented, I help my clients find out what they need to do to move forward in the process.
- Respect: I honor the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears my clients have put into their businesses. During the entire process of working with you, I am aware of that. I have a lot of respect for people who run businesses. It isn’t for the faint-hearted.
- Education: It’s my job to provide valuable information to clients looking to buy or sell a business. Most people don’t know what the next steps they need to take are. I map out a plan and show you what to do.
- Reliability I am a person of my word. I see my clients out in the community, and it’s a good feeling to know they’re happy with what I’ve done for them. Most of my business comes through word of mouth, and it’s a reminder that being someone people count on means people tell their friends and neighbors about me.
In my spare time, you can find me volunteering for Sertoma, a national organization that raises money to help the local community. I’m also a sports fan and enjoy playing hockey and softball. One of my favorite hobbies is woodworking and building furniture.
As a father, my burning desire is to be the person I want to see my children become.
Thinking about selling a business?
Moving to the area and considering buying one?
Call or email me. I’m happy to help.