Sarasota Business Listings | Venice, Florida Management Consultant
This turn-key, family-run business has been in the area since 1993 and is a great lunch spot with a great following. There are opportunities for more catering, and even to be open longer.
Unique specialty retail store. Open for the past 27 years this store has a profitable brick and mortar location, as well as a well, maintained a profitable online store. This operation would be a perfect fit for a couple that is looking to relocate to sunny Florida, and they don’t want to spend their time on the pickleball court or the golf course.
Franchised full-service packing and shipping business
Locals Favorite Meeting Place – Snowbirds Have Found It Too
Highly awarded Indoor air quality company that specializes in Air Conditioning Repair and installation, Vent Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Air Duct Cleaning. There is a great mix of revenue for the services that are currently provided.
Gross Sales Unlimited – Cash Flow Unlimited – Excellent Opportunity
A staple in the community for over 35 years, this family-run irrigation and lawn maintenance business is profitable and is ready for a new owner. 90% of the revenue is generated from the install of new irrigation systems and repairs of existing irrigation systems the remaining 10% is generated from lawn maintenance.
This specialty contracting company continues to grow at an incredible rate, and there is a tremendous opportunity for growth in the area served and beyond.
In business, for over 10 years this embroidery, screen printing, and promotional products business located in Hillsborough County has treated each of their customers as if were their only one.
Well-established, efficiently managed, great reputation, excellent product, and very profitable is just the outline to describe this successful restaurant. The owner has a system in place for getting a large amount of product out the door, timely, via well-trained line cooks, floor staff, and delivery drivers.
This business is in a great location with many other stores around it which creates plenty of vehicle and foot traffic. They offer sit down, takeout and delivery service. There is plenty of opportunity to add business at this location by increasing the menu or adding hours of operation. If you ever dreamed of owning your own pizzeria this place is for you.
This well-established, fully-managed, tanning salon is state-of-the-art when it comes to equipment and techniques in the tanning world. When you live in paradise or come to visit paradise you want the golden tan that comes with the Florida lifestyle.
Recent update in this restaurant took the gross for 2017 to $1,553,000. Currently waiting for tax return but cash flow should be in the $200,000’s. Owner knocked it out of the ball park with knowing what the local’s want in a restaurant. Has both indoor and outdoor dining.
The luring thing about this sports pub is there is something happening close by that will most likely take the sales to a whole new level. Famous for their menu and quality of service, you will be proud to own it. Nice size kitchen with walk-ins and an outdoor area for dining with your puppy.