At Hallmark Business Brokers, we are Sarasota County’s business brokers. Our mission is to make buying or selling your business simple and easy to understand. This allows you to concentrate on maintaining your current business while we manage the details of your purchase or sale. Our sales agents take the time to get to know you and understand your business needs. We keep you informed and updated during the entire process without burdening you with details.
Buying a business
Buying a business can be a tedious process. That’s why we’re here to help you through it.
What are the advantages of buying an existing business? Established customers and a verified supply chain. At Hallmark Business Brokers, we follow a checklist of actions to help you:
- Determining the level of existing loyal customers and repeat business
- Understanding which key employees will remain after you purchase the business
- Handling non-disclosure agreements so you can see the complete financials of the business
- Determining the extent of training you will receive from the Seller concerning the details of running their business
- Handling negotiations with the Seller to determine if they will provide any financing
Selling a business
Hallmark Business Brokers are experts in business valuation. We help business owners drive up the profit of an existing business to make it more desirable when it's time to sell.
Do you want to know how to value a company?
Hallmark’s Value Builder is a step-by-step process which removes you from the personal stresses of marketing your business, allowing you to focus on keeping it successful. We calculate your business’s worth based on its performance in 8 key areas. The report we create for you will show you the current value of these areas, including comparisons with other companies in your business region.
Once you begin working with Hallmark Business Brokers to sell your business, we’ll take you through a step-by-step process which involves:
- Meeting with one of our agents to determine your needs from your sale
- Determining the worth of your business by taking a 13 minute survey leading to a detailed 28 page report
- Sharing our marketing plan with you and getting your approval
- Meeting prospective buyers after they sign non-disclosure agreements
- Guiding you through sales negotiations and the due diligence process
- Closing the sale with a buyer you have approved
Selling a business isn’t simply having a great business and waiting around for people to come knocking on your door asking to buy it. It’s crucial to hire an experienced expert who will make your business available to potential buyers. Our listing service strategically highlights your company in front of your target market. We use our years of experience to give you the best chance of success at selling your business in a short amount of time. We do this by offering general information while also protecting the confidentiality of your operation. Our online listing service can be sorted alphabetically, or by ascending or descending sales prices. We also include information about each business’s cash flow to help prospective buyers screen for competent prospects. Check out our business listings here
Hallmark Business Brokers is conveniently located in Venice FL at 230 S. Tamiami Trail Suite 2. You can reach us at (941) 445-4726. We are also reachable through our contact request form located here.
Our entire team at Hallmark Business Brokers is committed to the successful purchase or sale of your business. Not sure about your next step or have questions? Call or email us today for more information.